Friday, November 14, 2008

My week.

Hey guys sorry i havent updated in a while. I've been SUPER busy! On Monday it was a regular day and i went to school and dance, then it was kinda wierd...my friend spent the nite, i havent had a friend spend the nite on a monday in a while. Why she spent the nite you ask, Tuesday it was veterans day and we had no school so we hung out and got nails done and i also got a new phone! Its the AT&T Quickfire, i got it in orange! Then on Wednesday it was another regular day where i went to school then dance, pretty boring, huh? Then on Thursday i had a dentist appt to get 6 flippin teeth pulled, boy was that fun, lol jk. So i stayed home yesterday (Thursday) and today (Friday). Today i went with my mom to work out, then went home ate and watched tv, then i went with her to get her nails done, and a facial, now i am at home updating and at about 11:oo pm tonite we will leave to get my moms friend from the airport I love her soo much! My cuzin Jared drove down here today so i will be spending time with Amanda, Jared, and my fam tomorrow. Oh and i also have a hair cut appt tomorrow!!! I will put pics of my week on my blog in a sec.

No comments: