Thursday, October 16, 2008

BRACES...yea i HAD to get them.

Yesterday i left school early and went to the orthodontist, and got my braces on. It took 2 hours and it didn't hurt. I thought it was gonna hurt, but it didn't. I am pretty sore and i don't feel like smiling for a pic and i look like crap so once i take pictures with my braces on i will post them hehe :) i can barley eat and i did not sleep at all last night cuz i was sore and i was hungry but couldn't eat. i don't know wut else to say, oh yea i think the hurting will be worth it cuz my teeth will be straight, oh wait they already are straight i dont know why i had to get stupid braces, they are ugly and my orthodontist place is SO mean cuz number 1 they cut my lip, and number 2 they wont let me get colors till my 1st check up, its in December so i am gonna get Christmas colors :) and number three is they made me basically pull my lips off my face and then they took pics of it, i looked like a horse, the last number, is number 4 and the 4th reason i don't like them is cuz they are making me get 6 FREEKIN TEETH PULLED!!!!!! isn't that crazy??

1 comment:

cdy said...

Hey Nat, Im sure you look cute with your braces. Hope you feel better, I wanna see a pic too.
Love ya