Monday, October 13, 2008

My October Break

hey guys just thought i would tell u about my October Break. 1st i skipped a few of the last days of school and left for Texas. I went to Texas to see my aunt, it was only me and my mom. I also went to her Kindergarden class while i was there cuz they dont have October break. Then a few days after i got back i went to Disneyland i rode rides hung out with some characters and had a blast! Me, my mom, sis, and bro all went, and 1 of my moms friends Amanda tagged along with us. 1 of the days we were there, a girl named Kimmie came and took pics of us. she is a photographer and basicly just folowed us like a paparatzi and took pics of us, she also went on rides with us. I also got my hair wrapped there. on that sunday me and my BFF maggs and her mom, my 2nd mom, went to Miley cyrus' bday party, check out mine and maggs BFF BLOG and get more info about it. It was sooo much fun tho!! The last thing we did was went to Rocky Point. It was me, my dad, Dulcinea (my dads girlfriend), my bro and sis. We had a blast!!! We drove up on Saturday, and went to the beach for a little bit, that day i got my hair braided. On sunday we went to the beach all day, i got a mango on a stick, a henna tatoo, its a japanesse symbol that means PEACE!! We also went Jet Skiing it was so fun!!! Today we went purse shopping before we left, i got a pink and white dolce and gabbana purse! its sooo cute!! then we drove home and i went to dance. On Wednesday we go back to school so i have 1 day left. Also on wednesday i am gettin braces, i am kinda excited cuz they r kinda cute. but i have dance after so i will be really sore :( i mite not go to dance tho if it hurts to much. so i will be updating a lot tellin u how my braces r and putting lots of pics of my braces on. well i think thats all i have to talk about, so i will update soon ok?

2 comments:

cdy said...

hey nat this is maggs i got a new backround and then i looked at yours and u got the same as me ha ha wellgtg

Anonymous said...

HEY LADY!! thank you for your sweet comment. it is true that i do not like to spend a lot of money. I think it is really fun to get a good deal and to be creative and make my clothes my own. Maybe we can go shopping some day soon. and then maybe take some photos. that would be fun. :)
loves
-Promise